Welcome!

Welcome to SouthwestTrakers blog. We are dedicated to sharing N-Scale model railroading through the use of T-Trak modules. We are in Lubbock, Texas, USA and currently number 7 modelers, well over 50 presentable modules, with over 24 modules cut out and in some stage of becoming presentable.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's Christmas at Halloween!

What a treat! I bought a few "old, battered, un-runnable" (my intended description) hoppers from a couple of guys online.  They were slated for use as fixed scenery items on a module that "should" be finished over the winter.

Our mail lady just delivered the cars today. Oh, my, a number of them are far too good to attach like that - they will become a part of my rolling stock!  At least the others, along with a few I already have, will probably get the scene completed.

Stay tuned - pictures later!